2018 NL Tour
- Do you suffer with stress, anxiety, panic attacks, or depression?
- Is work stressing you out?
- Do you lack energy?
- Do you have issues falling or staying asleep?
- Do you worry a lot?
- Is a past experience bothering you?
- Do you fear being around people?
- Do you have a child or someone you love experiencing any of the above?
- Or, do you NOT experience any of the above, however, you want to explore the true, astonishing power of your mind so you can discover the secrets to unleash your true potential?
THEN, THIS LIVE EVENT IS FOR YOU!
You’re going to want to watch this…
Get to know a little about what Jeremy went through. Watch the video.
JEREMY HAS LIVED IT, BEATEN IT & NOW WANTS TO SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT TOO!
In this LIVE EVENT you will discover…
- How to turn off racing thoughts
- How to fall asleep faster
- The biggest myth of anxiety that is keeping you trapped
- How to reduce stress dramatically
- How to regain your youthful energy
- How to relax
- How your thoughts are directly related to how much stress & anxiety you experience
- How to NOT take things personally (GAME-CHANGER!)
- The “Cortisol-OFF-Switch
- How Jeremy overcame OCD
- The #1 substance you probably consume that causes anxiety (shocking!)
- How to NOT allow things to overwhelm you
- How to accept yourself and your past no matter how traumatic it may be
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
Tina from Australia says:
“I used to wake up night after night in cold sweats. My anxiety was so bad I would throw up. I had no where to turn and my relationship was in trouble because of my constant fear that something bad would happen. THEN, I heard about Jeremy’s work and read his book. It absolutely transformed my life. The techniques, even though simple were so incredibly effective. I started to use them right away. I cannot put into words how liberated I now feel. I now get a full night sleep. I no longer throw up and my relationship has grown stronger than ever. Thank you, Jeremy!”
Adam from Calgary says:
“I had no idea how to tame my negative thoughts. I have spent thousands of dollars in professional help. Nothing worked. Jeremy was in my city many times and I have never had the courage to go to the presentation. This time I finally said to myself, “I deserve this”. I have heard so many amazing things about his presentation. I have to say, at first I was skeptical. However, after going to the presentation and doing what he told me to do my life has totally changed. I can control my negative thoughts. I no longer perform countless rituals. And I finally feel like I am in control again. You have no idea how thankful I am that I finally found the courage to go to this presentation.”
- Will I ever be put on the spot during this presentation? Never!
- How long is the presentation? Two hours.
- What is the cost of this presentation? Regular price is $79. However, tickets are on sale for a limited time and are currently ONLY $37!
- What is Jeremy’s Facebook Page? It’s www.facebook.com/jeremybennettfanpage — like it to get daily tips on how to calm the mind!
- Is there an intermission? No intermission. However, the presentation is super captivating and will keep you entertained!
- Can my child go? We typically say this presentation is for the age 16+, however if your child has an interest and are below this age take them along!
- Who goes to these presentations? People who want to calm their mind and tons of people who don’t even have anxiety, however, want to discover how powerful their minds are. Also, there will be tons of people who are going to discover vital information on how to help those they love suffering with stress, anxiety or depression.
The Solution: Learn How To Truly Beat Stress & Anxiety
In Jeremy’s first book, The Power of the Mind: How I Beat OCD Jeremy describes what it was like to grow up with severe anxiety and depression. The turmoil that accompanied Jeremy’s Obsessive Compulsive Disorder seemed unbearable until he discovered his own inner strength and was able to beat what experts told him he could not.
In The Solution: How to Truly Beat Stress and Anxiety Jeremy reveals the myths of anxiety, unveils the mysteries behind the causes, and once and for all shows the reader the not-so-obvious cure to calm the mind and rid the sufferer of unnecessary stress and anxiety.
The Power of the Mind: How I Beat OCD
At the age of twelve, he developed a severe case of anxiety and an overwhelming need to exert control over it. Doctors said it was one of the worst cases of OCD they had ever seen. Furthermore, they told him it was incurable, that the incessant counting, tapping, opening and closing of doors—and myriad other repetitive behaviours—would stay with him for the rest of his life.
They were wrong.
Often a crippling mental disorder, OCD is the fourth most commonly diagnosed mental illness. This is the incredible true story of one man’s triumph over it.
Lisa from Toronto says:
“My son would not go to school any more. His anxiety was so bad he started to fail his courses, he stop socializing, and stopped doing everything he loved. I had no idea what to do. I felt so lost. I reached out to Jeremy and it was the best decision I have ever made. I went to Jeremy’s presentation and discovered what I needed to know to better understand what my son was going through. I now know how to get through to him. I immediately started to teach him what I learned at the presentation. To my surprise he actually started to use some of the techniques. I can honestly say that my son is finally free from the agony he was suffering from. He is socializing again, going back to school, and is doing amazing! If you have a child suffering with anxiety you NEED to check out this presentation!”
Craig from Vancouver says:
“For years I have suffered with depression. I’ve tried everything and nothing worked. I had the opportunity to go see Jeremy present and I have to say it changed me. He explains the mind so well. His presentation is so entertaining and definitely NOT your typical presentation. I had no idea why I suffered the stress I was suffering with that lead me to a life living with depression. I started to immediately use the techniques Jeremy talked about and I started to feel the difference in only a few days. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone suffering with stress, anxiety, or depression.”
Did we mention this is NOT your run-of-the-mill presentation?
Captivating. Funny. Extremely creative. Entertaining. Impactful.
There is a reason why Jeremy was appointed World Youth Ambassador & awarded Personality of the Year by The World Organization in 2012 and 2014. There is a reason why Jeremy’s live events sell out year after year. There is a reason why his online presence reaches millions of people around the world.
Jeremy has spent years creating a presentation that not only changes lives but also entertains at the same time. We all had to sit in on a boring lecture that may be informative but didn’t quite capture our attention.
Jeremy solved that problem by training with the best in the industry, spending years studying the art of captivation.
Jeremy has created one of the most entertaining Power Point presentations on the topic, worldwide. Using pictures and videos to captivate every audience his presentation has his audience laughing, crying, pondering, and most importantly transformed.
He will make you laugh, possibly shed some tears, entertain you, and most importantly send you home with the tools you need to calm your mind and transform your life.
A little about Jeremy
- Jeremy is praised by some of the most respected people in the industry as having one of the most unique and innovative presentations on the mind in North America. His approach to progressive thinking in the area of health and “thoughts” is being endorsed by some of the most renowned medical experts.
- The author of, The Power of the Mind: How I Beat OCD.
- The author of, The Solution: Learn How to Truly Beat Stress & Anxiety.
- Appointed World Youth Ambassador by The World Organization of Natural Medicine in 2012.
- Awarded, Personality of the Year by The World Organization of Natural Medicine in 2014.
- Travels throughout North America showing people how to overcome stress & anxiety.
- Is the television host of three national television documentaries exploring the mind.
- He has a achieved a degree in Psychology and Philosophy from St. Francis Xavier University.